e-Plus Lab5, a digital language training solution, stimulate students to reach active learning& enhance language proficiency with the predefined workflows. There are functions of screen broadcasting, oral practice, paper-less exam, remote control, topic discussion of students’ PC, etc. Support 18 language interfaces and customized function layout as required. An effective& digital tool to acquire listening, speaking, reading and writing ability.
Different modes of oral training to fulfill mastering speaking proficiency.
• Dialogue：Dialogue between teacher and (partial) students.
• Oral Practice：Oral practice and record as file at the same time.(listening comprehension)
• Group Discussion：Students’ oral discussion by groups under teacher’s command.
• Student Oral Demonstration：Appointed student oral demonstration to others.
• On-line Call：Under self-study, students freely talk to the target student.
• Forum：Allow topic discussion for students to freely join.
Under self-study mode, student can fulfill efficient self-learning by predefined workflows.
• VOD：Watch media files opened by teacher’s database or via web.
• Self-exam：Students can do self-exam to preview or review.
• On-line Call：Students call each other to do oral practice.
• Chat Room：Topic discussion room by text for students to reach reading and writing practice.
• Screen Broadcasting with Microphone
Allow to share teacher’s PC screen to all/partial students.
Meanwhile, teacher can orally explain or guide by microphone.
• Message& Help
Active message and call for help by students under teaching
mode. Teachers also can work one-on-one with students who
need extra support via audio intercom or chat.
• Real-Time Recording
Teacher’s operation can be recorded as materials for the
Under screen broadcasting or student demonstration mode,
teacher can add manual remarks on the broadcasted screen
page by E-painter as further explanation.
Create questions such as choice, filling or oral reply in the
class to pace the teaching by students’ learning progress
• Monitor Students
Allow teacher to monitor all or appointed students’ screen or
listen the oral practice separately to ensure that they are on
• Web Movie
Play video (MP4, WMV, windows media, RV, MPV, etc.) to the
target students’ monitor.
• Media Channel broadcasting
There are 24 video channels as courses or sources open to
students to reach listening and reading training.
• Auto Recite (Text to Speech)
Typed text will be automatically broadcast to student as
speech to have students to hear accurate high-quality
• Customized Function Button Setting
Teacher can set required function button according to
• Digital Exam
Multiple exam mode such as oral exam, e-paper exam, quiz,
on-line exam(webpage). Auto grading& analysis in minutes of
student’s works after exam to save time.
• Simultaneous Interpretation
14 language channels for 1~14 interpreters translate to
other students who can select target language to listen.
• Student Oral& Screen Demonstration
Discussion between teacher& designated student can be
broadcasted to other students. And broadcast student’s
screen to the rest of students.
• File Transfer/Homework Collection
Collect files& homework from students.
• Boot/Reboot/Shut down：
Boot/Reboot/Shut down of student PC centrally.
• Program Control：
Exit/Execute designated program such as web browser, e-plus lab5, PDF, notepad and so on at teacher or student PC.
• PC setting：
Student PC setting including display resolution, power control, screen saver, seat allocation etc.
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are
trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.