Real-time PC video/audio and MIC broadcasting interactively in the classrooms(VGA/D-SUB).
• Interactive Teaching & Learning
High interactivity between teacher and students with practical functions such Dialogue/Student Demo/Group
• Multi-direction Broadcasting
Support 3-direction video/audio/microphone transmission (teacher to student, student to teacher, and student to student).
• Multi-dialogue Modes
Pair discussion, appointed student dialogue, the whole classroom discussion.
• Non-PC based Exam Mode
Support non-PC exam mode DRS (DBS Response System), power point based and interactive in-class evaluation with PC at the
• Real-time Broadcasting
Prompt signal broadcasting includes Video/Audio/Mic. based on hardware structure.
• BROADCAST：Broadcast teacher's PC video/audio&mic. to all/ partial students's monitor.
• ST. DEMO：Appoint one student to demonstrate his PC video/audio&mic. to others or the appointed student.
• DARKEN：Darken all/partial students' monitors to have them concentrated in the class.
• GROUP DIALOG：Allow each group to undergo group discussion by topics.
• DM-400H：Teacher Panel
• DM-3162：Teacher Console
• SB-1082A：Student Unit