• The standard warranty is 12 month period commencing the date of the shipping label on the products.
• Before sending RMA items, please specify the problems.
• When the serial number and QC labels are fallen off or damaged, products will be identified as out of warranty period.
• Before sending back RMA items, please make sure they are well-packed & protected.
• External power supply is with one month warranty period.
• Warranty is valid when the components are available in the market.
Death on Arrival (DOA)
• If the product damaged on arrival within one month, SINEW will bear two-way freight.
• SINEW will repair DOA items for free and send them back.
Return Materials Authorization (RMA) under warranty
• Customers bear one-way freight charge.
• SINEW will examine& repair RMA items and power-on test 48 hours before delivering back for free.
Return Materials Authorization (RMA) out of warranty
• Customer bear two-way freight and repairing charges.
• Repairing charges depends on the problem. SINEW will inform the charges to customer before repairing.
Customers is willing to extend the warranty period excluding freight.
• The cost of two years warranty is adding 10% of original unit offer.
• The cost of three years warranty is adding 15% of original unit offer.
• RMA items is only kept for 6 months.
• Over 6 months, Sinew will not be responsible for the custody.
Contact of Technical Support or RMA